If you’re a Tampa local or just in town visiting, you have to check out the Florida Cane Distillery located in Ybor!
There are a lot of fun spots in historic Ybor so definitely make it one of the stops on your itinerary! You can book a tour/tasting of the distillery anytime Thursday-Sunday and sample a few of their spirits before purchasing your favorites! You can also follow them on Instagram for any other upcoming events! If you’re not local, you can still purchase any of their spirits here!
I’m sharing some of my favorite cocktails for summer made with some of Florida Cane’s flavored spirits!
First up is this Orange Creamsicle that was AMAZING. My husband and I are both from Maryland which is famous for a fresh Orange Crush. This was a yummy twist on that drink incorporating some Florida Cane vanilla vodka!
Ingredients (for two drinks):
–Florida Cane Orange & Vanilla Vodka
-6 Oranges or Freshly squeezed Orange Juice
-1 can Lemon/Lime Soda (I used Zevia)
How to make your own: (VIDEO LINKED HERE)
1) Juice 6 oranges, FRESH is key but sometimes you can find freshly juiced orange juice at specialty stores.
2) Add ice, one shot of Florida Cane Orange Vodka and one shot of Florida Cane Vanilla vodka to your shaker. Combine with ice and shake to mix!
3) Strain shaker over a glass of ice and top with lemon/lime soda.
4) Garnish with whipped cream and an orange slice!
Next up is this Rum Punch with Florida Cane’s Pineapple Rum. This drink gives me total beach vibes and I’m here for it! (VIDEO LINKED HERE)
Combine everything into your shaker with ice, pour into an iced glass, add some cherries and pineapple for garnish and enjoy!
Who doesn’t love Strawberry Lemonade? This next drink combines Florida Cane’s Strawberry Vodka and fresh lemonade to make a refreshing Summer Drink!
1 shot Florida Cane Strawberry Vodka
2 Basil Leaves
One Lemon sliced for garnish
Lemonade (I used Simply brand)
Lemon Sparkling Water
How to make this yummy drink: (VIDEO LINKED HERE)
1) Fill your glass with ice and pour one shot of Florida Cane Strawberry Vodka into your glass.
2) Muddle 3 strawberries in a container and add to your glass.
3) Add basil leaves.
4) Fill your glass with lemonade and top with a splash of lemon sparkling water.
5) Garnish with a sliced lemon and strawberry — Enjoy!
Last is this frozen dessert drink I made for Memorial Day and it would be a perfect option for the Fourth of July!
Here’s how to make your own: (VIDEO LINKED HERE)
1) Rim your glass using lemon juice and blue sugar sprinkles 🍋
2) Combine 1 scoop of vanilla icecream, half a shot of Florida Cane Vanilla vodka and a handful of blueberries into your blender. Blend and add to bottom of glass.
3) Combine half a shot of Florida Cane Vanilla vodka with 2 scoops of vanilla vodka, blend until smooth and add to glass.
4) Combine half a shot of Florida Cane Strawberry vodka, 1 scoop of vanilla icecream and a handful of sliced strawberries. Blend and add to glass.
5) Top with whipped cream and garnish with a toothpick of a strawberry, marshmallow and blueberry.
6) Serve with a straw, and enjoy!
Let me know which drink is your favorite!
Enjoy! xo. Amanda